[musictlk] Silent Fan

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 17:04:33 UTC 2016

Papa Bear,

	If I can get adequate cooling through the heat pump, I am going to
reconsider the sound booth. I would rather invest the same or a bit more in
soundproofing the whole room rather than building a smaller sound booth. The
whole room is only 10 X 16 or so and, with a little acoustic foam for
dampening, would have no bounce to worry about. The biggest challenge is the
noise from the window unit which would be a nonissue with adequate cooling
from the heat pump and be virtually silen. My only remaining challenge might
be sound seepage from the ceiling and some of that 2" polyfoam wallboard
attached to the ceiling would solve that, too!

Marion