[musictlk] On scene art.orc

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 01:36:59 UTC 2016

Hi all! Has anyone heard of this  unseen art? The idea is that you print out 3-D paintings on a 3-D printer. So apparently, you can go to unseen art.org and get access to the files and print them out. I guess they have classic paintings there really famous. I went to the website, and couldn't find any of the files. Anyway, if anyone has information let me know because it sounds like an awesome idea. I also have access to a 3-D printer where my husband works. Just curious what everybody knows about this! It sure sounds amazing!
Check out my podcast found at ability stories.podbean.com and also on iTunes.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone