[musictlk] Asking for advice

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Mar 21 07:29:34 UTC 2016

Hi,
Well, they say they are including me equally so it is hard to argue the
point with them. They also go into the thing about humility and how people
don't need to be up in front of the congregation and have the focus on them
instead of Jesus. I've told them I would keep the focus on Him, but they
still want me to keep my place in the congregation. They aren't very good
about my getting around by myself either. Someone usually comes running if I
am standing somewhere waiting for someone or walking somewhere by myself.
They're quite overprotective. But I like this church.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in
the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His
Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."