[musictlk] choral esthetics

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Mar 21 22:38:44 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks. What is the deal about the music stand? Desk part? What is that? What is the advantage of having it upsidedown? Curious.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."