[musictlk] Free Webinar: Lime Lighter Music-reading Solution for Performers with Low Vision [cross-posted]

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Tue May 10 11:14:52 UTC 2016

There is still time to register for this one-hour long webinar: Wednesday,
May 11

2 PM Eastern

11 AM Pacific

19:00 GMT

Would you like to join your school or community band or orchestra but you
can't read the sheet music due to your low vision condition? Have you been
trying to enlarge music scores by blowing up the size using a photocopier so
that it seems like you're spending more time turning pages than playing the
music? Is your iPad just too small to show you enough of the music you are
trying to read at high zoom levels? Are you looking for a music-reading
solution for a student, client or family member with low vision?

We invite you to tune into our one-hour webinar:

Lighting the Way with Lime Lighter from Dancing Dots

To learn about a solution that "has changed my entire experience of reading
music" as one customer recently told us.

Our friends from Aroga Technologies in Canada will interview us as we
literally show you how it all works. You will see magnified music notation
scrolling manually and automatically.  We'll demonstrate various touch
gestures and keystrokes that facilitate practicing and performing your
music.  And we'll show you how to prepare scores for reading with Lime
Lighter. We'll even show you how to write music with this software.

Wednesday, May 11, at 2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific Time and 19:00 GMT.

To register for this FREE webinar, click the link below:

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/27d3608ef5e3da1b8c34be5db4a05ad8

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

About Dancing Dots

Dancing Dots enables people who are blind or have low vision to
independently read, write, and record their music using their preferred mix
of magnification, speech technology, braille music and audio cues. Using
Dancing Dots' software, those who read print music can prepare accessible
braille and talking scores without necessarily knowing anything about
braille or assistive technology. Dancing Dots can supply related braille and
music hardware, consultation and training. Visually impaired musicians and
their educators in over 50 countries rely on solutions from Dancing Dots.