[musictlk] tuner

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Tue May 24 21:09:37 UTC 2016

Dale,

	HotPaw Talking tuner uses the phone's mic or, if you are using blue
tooth or headphones, that accessory's mic. Since downloading Talking Tuner,
I have been using it instead of my TU-80 because it speaks the note name. I
once had an issue in which my keyboard player thought something was wrong
with her instrument because she was out of tune. The problem was actually
that I was a M3 out of tune and the TU-80 doesn't speak the note name, it
only displays it and chirps when on  pitch!

Marion