[musictlk] Other Non-Visual Alternatives

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu May 26 23:02:50 UTC 2016

Hi again Dani,

I thought of two more things, though not necessarily for checking
in the mirror.

You want to do your work mostly behind the scenes, literally.  To
help you to keep your lower jaw and your throat from tightening,
keep the back of your neck wide.  To check this, put both hands
behind your neck, keep your chin level and press against your
hands.

To help you easily sing higher, roll your buttocks under as if
you were going to sit down.  I forgot that part in my previous
email.

Blessings,

Linda