[musictlk] My YouTube channel

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Wed Oct 5 03:22:51 UTC 2016

Hello everyone. I would like to inform you that I have got a YouTube channel. Some of you already know this, but some of you don't. My YouTube channel include songs like a love for all seasons, a phone for Laurie, shine your light, Benz, I can't live without you, well, it's actually can't live without you, Angel eyes, and my heart sings for you. My heart sings for you is A song about my mother. I really miss her. I also have a couple more instrumental songs up there. Those are, three-piece combo, and Cleveland fantasy. Cleven fantasy was one of my favorite songs. Although my producer said that he wasn't he one of his favorites. Just to let you know, I am using dictation. So if any of it doesn't sound right, to you, then I don't know what else to say. Hopefully that didn't sound that smart. I'm trying to be as nice as I can in this email. Anyway scratching all of that. Here is the link for my YouTube channel. H TT P://YouTube.com/music man 22. That's music man spelled with a ZN a K, so don't use the link about. I mean, above. Feel free to check out the channel. And if you like what you hear, please comment on the channel, or reply here. Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day and/or night. PS: this song is not called a phone for Laurie, it is called a song for Laurie.

Sent from my iPad.

Darnell in WV.

Listen to Radio Connection Live on Sundays from 3-5 ET.

http://www.kjscradio.com:8000/stream.mp3.