[musictlk] yamaha ypg235 keyboard

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:07:37 UTC 2016

Hi, I've been on this list for a while but haven't posted it. I was
wondering if anyone had this particular model of keyboard, ypg235? I just
got it for myself, and I figured out how to change voices on it, but I
would like to access the styles. I have downloaded the manual, but I can't
figure out where all the buttons are of course. Just curious if anyone else
has different things they like to do with this keyboard? I play saxophone
and violin, but i'm fairly new to keyboards. Thanks for any assistance.