[musictlk] (no subject)

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 26 16:01:34 UTC 2016

Eden,

	I can answer your question about callouses interfering with reading
Braille. I have been playing guitar for more than 40 years, so I have very
caloused fingertips on my left hand and I am a Braille reader. the callouses
that form when playing guitar are on the tips of the fingers. Since Braile
is read with the pad of the finger, not the tip, it does not interfere with
reading Braille. HTH!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala