[musictlk] My audio review of the Fender Mustang IV 2x12 guitar combo amp...

Merv Keck blind5sparrow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:21:10 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm still listening to the demo. This sounds fantastic. Perhaps you will
answer this question during the demo. I was wondering if the Fuse software
you mentioned is accessible with a Windows screen reader? Years ago I used
Guitar Rig 3 but I had some vision back then. Now I use Jaws so the rules
have changed quite a bit.
I have an E S P viper with two HB but I have a small Marshall amp and will
be looking to upgrade maybe next year.
Thanks in advance,
Merv