[musictlk] My audio review of the Fender Mustang IV 2x12 guitar combo amp...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Thu Oct 27 01:13:42 UTC 2016

Hi. Yeah, Line 6... They have some amazing stuff out now... If you get
the chance, try playing through the Helix floor processor or the
Firehawk 1500 combo. They are both fantastic! Pricey though...

Isn't it funny that by the time you're famous enough for them to give
you their instruments and gear for free, you finally have enough money
to afford to buy it all anyways. Quite ironic!

Cameron.