[musictlk] Memorizing Songs, or Some Alternative?

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:04:20 UTC 2017

Hi! I know of a blind man who does this particular technique when giving a long speech. His real skills are not fast because he lost his site later in life. So this is what he does. He records what he needs to say on the Victor Stream. And then he plays it at a slower speed. So he is able to hear his next line before he speaks. I wonder with some practice if that might work for your wife! Good luck to her and please let us know what happens!

Check out my podcast found at:abilitystories.podbean.com and on iTunes