[musictlk] Help in tuning my new autoharp

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 03:32:50 UTC 2017

Hi all! I just purchased a new autoharp. If anyone is curious, it is an older style Oscar Schmidt 20 1C. I think it was probably made in the 80s or 90s. Anyway, I have tried to tune it using the Talking Tuner app. All I have done so far is to get the  high C  on the thing from playing slightly flat to now playing a high B  that is sharp. Any help would be great! The other problem I am running into, is that the Talking Tuner app does not always hear the autoharp. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thank you so much for any help! I am a bit stuck right now.

Sent from my iPhone