[musictlk] Help in tuning my new autoharp

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 2 14:04:52 UTC 2017

Hi Tara,

I have told you off list how to do it by ear.  I assume you do
not have a piano.  If the app doesn't work well, which you say it
doesn't, then use your ear.  Pluck the c below the highest c,
then the highest c.  Listen to them together, and turn the peg
until you do not hear any beats.  You may have to pluck them
together a few times until you get it right.  Pluck them hard so
that they are loud enough to hear, and the sound lasts.

Blessings,

Linda