[musictlk] BARD

Ned O'Brien ned968 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:51:47 UTC 2017

You can sign up for BARD and all other NLS library of congress on line,
sorry for not explaining....best if you have an audio reader either from
your local state library or something like a victor reader ...the bard
search is kind of funky on how it categorises things so you really have to
poke around
ned