[musictlk] fingering charts for French Horn

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Aug 9 16:36:15 UTC 2017

Richard,

I may have misunderstood something here, but what are you looking for in terms of fingering charts?  If you need to know which valves are pressed to create which notes, this is usually part of the instructional process from what I remember from my trumpet and valve trombone days.  Different instructors will have different approaches to how to incorporate fingering and may want her to learn fingering in a particular sequence.  Please accept my apology in advance if I have not understood your question.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson