[musictlk] Random question regarding instruments

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:37:02 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, musicians like Tim Weisberg (who was Dan Fogelber's flutist
on "Twin Sons of Different Mothers') and Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull don't
get much press these days, so "the younger set" is totally unaware that real
guys play flute!

Sandra

One can never consent to creep, when one feels an impulse to soar.
(Helen Keller)