[musictlk] A New Radio Station Goes Live Where Musicians Can Promote Their Work

David Dunphy ddunphy at 195theglobe.com
Sat Dec 2 11:27:21 UTC 2017

Hello There!

This is the only email this list will get telling you about the launch of
this new radio station. But if you're a musician, it will interest you, as
it can and will be an opportunity for you to promote your music. To contact
me about this, email

ddunphy at 195theglobe.com <mailto:ddunphy at 195theglobe.com>

and read on for more info about today's station launch. Please consider
passing this on to anyone you think would find this interesting and useful.
Have a great and safe happy holiday season!

After four years of patience, research and hahrd work, my online radio
station, 195 The Globe goes live today, and you are invited to be part of
oour musically exciting launch!

It all starts today at 2 PM eastern (1 PM central, 12 Noon mountain, 11
Pacific) with our grand launch party!

There, you'll get to hear music that will make you feel good; music that
will make you want to dance; music that will take your mind off your
troubles. And yes, even some Christmas music will be thrown in too!

But with so much going on in the world these days, and since the holidays
are often a time people usually associate with being happy, I want today's
show to try to recapture that energy, since that's what preparing this
station has done for me. I want to share that!

And if you're not hearing music that you like, although I think some of what
you hear will make you smile, you can begin searching my music library and
requesting your favorite songs two hours prior to the show start, which will
be at (12 Noon eastern, 11 AM central, 10AM mountain, 9 AM pacific)

by visiting

http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy

Feel free to add

live at 195theglobe.com

to your skype

Interact with us on twitter at

195_theglobe

although we ask you use the globe hash tag

#globeonair

if you talk with us on twitter so those who aren't interested in what's
going on can filter out the conversation

Join us on Teamtalk (see link below)

Or give us a call at

1-951-525-6562

To listen to our station, head on over to

http://195theglobe.com/index.php/about/

where you'll find links to listening with your default media player, a web
player, teamtalk info and more.

To listen with us in TuneIn Radio, there are three ways available to you:

1. Launch our station on Tunein Radio at

http://bit.ly/2Ala9Bp

2. Using your favorite mobile phone, use the TuneIn radio app to search for

195 The Globe

3. If you want to listen with Alexa, it's a little harder since she's having
trouble finding the station. But what you can do is to launch the alexa app,
under the music section, select your echo device, click the TuneIn link from
music, and find

195 The Globe

that way, and she'll play it for you.

As stated above, I've been wanting to bring 195 The Globe on air for over
four years now, and today is my chance to do it!

So, come spend some time with us today, beginning at 2 PM eastern, learn who
we are, and check out the radio revolution!