[musictlk] My cover of Before you accuse me by Eric Clapton...

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 09:02:25 UTC 2017

Cameron,

	You did a great job on this! You did this in Reaper, right? Would
you be open to sharing the fx chain you used on this and your Tom Petty
tribute? Also, the only comment I would make is that your vocals need to
come up front a bit more. There are some really great tutorials on this on
Behind the Speakers which discusses making multiple tracks of the vocals,
panning them from right to left and adding delay to beef them up. I am
actually sitting in my studio as I write this preparing to lay down some
vocals of a John Denver song I am doing this to I will share with you and
the list. Maybe we can do some collaboration in Drop Box!

Peace!
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.