[musictlk] Ipod Shuffle Alternatives?

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 23:19:45 UTC 2017

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I know this might not be the forum for this question, but does anybody out
there know of any lightweight, blind-accessible alternatives to the Ipod
Shuffle? I currently have an Ipod Shuffle First Generation which I purchased
in 2008, and just recently, the battery dies after only 1 hour!
Unfortunately, Apple makes it so the battery can't be replaced easily. Also,
from what I understand, Ipods in general are going out-of-print. This is
such a shame, as the Ipod Shuffle is the most accessible one for me, as
there isn't a touchscreen. If I need to get something new, I want something
that can be compatible with ITunes Music, especially .m4a files, something
that can store lots of music, and most important of all, something that has
an easy way to replace the battery! And, I hope there's something out there
that can plug into my Apple Adapter that came with the Ipod Shuffle I have.