[musictlk] tuning guitar

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:16:51 UTC 2017

Hello,
I used to play the guitar at school. I used an E tuning fork to tune
the top and bottom strings and tuned the rest of the guitar, based on
thos strings. For example, the G below the top E is a sixth below the
E. The D string below the G is a fourth below. I've heard some of the
electronic tuners can have room for error but, using your own ears,
you can hear whether something is out of place or not.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.