[musictlk] Accessible acoustic Guitar Effects Processor

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 9 02:39:15 UTC 2017

Dear all,

                About 20 years ago, I bought a used 7-band DOD EQ pedal for
$20. Well-it finally crapped out on me! Admittedly, for the price and the
amount of use I got out of it, it certainly owes me nothing more! I am,
therefore,  in the market for a new acoustic guitar effects processor. My
most important need is simply a 7-band EQ; however, while I was at it, I
thought I would check out one with other effects, e.g., delay, reverb, and
chorus. Other effects might be useful if the price is right and the piece
accessible; however, I am pretty much a purist when it comes to my
instrument, playing a 1991 martin D35 I bought new! It has an awesome
acoustic sound but loses a bit when run through a pick-up during
performances and recording. If anyone has any recommendations for me, I
would greatly appreciate them. It might not hurt to send this info to the
list, as I am sure there might be others who would be interested in learning
about such gear. Or you can write to me off-list at my personal account

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,

Marion