[musictlk] Introducing Myself

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 14:00:04 UTC 2017

Dear Blind Musicians,

I'm new to the list. Although I'm not a member of the association
financially, I am in my heart. I have played the piano since I was five and
started piano lessions because I was hypersensitive to sound. I was in my
school's choir for many years. I write songs and have produced an album. My
songs are a mix of genres like pop and rock, and they are about my personal
experiences which I try to universalize. Someone on another list was talking
about braille music. I read braille and tried reading braille music once,
but I just couldn't do it! But I learn songs by ear.