[musictlk] Forgot if we can share attachments here

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 15 18:04:16 UTC 2017

I am responsible for approximately 300 lists, and can't know if the
information is current on each.  It is the responsibility of the
Moderator to tell me of any changes -- and if the Moderator changes,
I need to know.

David Andrews, List Owner

p.s.  I am not trying to take a shot at this list's Moderator -- what
I say goes for all lists.