[musictlk] new member

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:57:46 UTC 2017

Hi Linda,
Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.
I am hoping this is a pretty active group as I have been in others that
rarely have any conversation.
I am hoping I can create an accountability situation with someone in the
group as I want to play but seem to lack the motivation to be consistant at
this time in my life

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"