[musictlk] Introducing myself

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 03:47:43 UTC 2017

I'm a would-be flutist--the problem, for me, is that my hands are too small
to reach some of the keys, so I'm going to need some extension keys for it.
The mouthpiece thing, though, was not my hardest problem; it's a bit like
when you were a kid and blew over the open top of a soda bottle.

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)