[musictlk] Music on SoundCloud

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 22:34:48 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,

I'm wondering if anyone here has their music on SoundCloud.  My Folk trio,
"Fine Company", has recorded and released an album, and we'd like to put
some of our music on our SoundCloud account.

The problem is that when I created an account last year, I uploaded some
demos of our music to it, and now that our actual recorded versions are much
better and polished, I'd like to replace our demos with our good versions.
I cannot find a way of deleting what I have on SoundCloud so that I can
upload new stuff.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm using my PC and also have the SoundCloud app on my iPhone.

Thanks much.

Jim Portillo

Check out Fine Company's new CD at CD Baby.

www.cdbaby.com/cd/finecompany <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/finecompany>