[musictlk] Auto harp

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 5 23:52:50 UTC 2017

Hi Tara,

I don't own one, but I've had plenty of experience with them.  We
had them at the Wisconsin School for the Visually Handicapped,
and one of my jobs was to tune them.  I don't know anything about
brands, but, if I were you, I'd get one with the most chord bars
so that you will have the most flexibility as to what keys you
can play and sing in.  The autoharp will be the same size whether
you get only 12 chord bars or more.  I think they may as many as
21, but I'm not sure on that one.  If you purchase one, have lot
of fun!

Blessings,

Linda