[musictlk] This is song I composed Eden Kizer has shared a file with you using Dropbox

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Tue May 23 00:43:24 UTC 2017

 Hi,
I thought it was well done.
I don't know  the key board well so I don't know what you would call the black keys, I think those are minor notes or flats or something. At any rate I am guessing it  was  done with mostly  those notes. Please correct me if I am wrong. So I say that  to say this. If you were going for kind of a blue or sad kind of  feeling, you hit it very well.  Now that is in  no way a  critisizm rather just an observation. Again I think it was well done. Just my untrained opinion. Keep making more.