[musictlk] Feeding my IPhone and Bass guitar both into my headphones

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon May 29 15:58:49 UTC 2017

 I have a music subscription with apple so I can get just about any type of
music I want to listen to. For example I just select  classic rock and it
will play one classic rock song after another withn  no ads. I found that I
can also back up a song  part way or fast forwad  I can skip tracks but can
not play the previous track.  I also have found it works well to email a
link to a song from my desk  top to my iPhone.
 I am quite a novice  myself but I hope that helps.