[musictlk] Overcomer, Cover.m4a

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 21:58:40 UTC 2017

Darnell,

	How did you record this? By the file extension, it appears to have been done on an iphone or some other Apple device. Were the instruments a backing track or did you record them, too? Someone else asked the question about if you were holding the mic, as there are some artifacts in the recording that seems to be mic movement.

Peace!
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.