[musictlk] Information needed - blind musician has question

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 13 18:24:22 UTC 2017

Robert,

	I just got off the phone with Michael and think we need to help him
get the equipment and training he needs to pursue his dreams. I have a home
recording studio and told him about the techniques and gear I use and, I
think, he can learn to do this, too! I had to cut my chat short because I am
getting ready to do a radio show for a station in Canada but will call him
back when that interview is done. When you have the chance to chat a bit,
would you please give me a call. My contact information is below my
signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.