[MusicTlk] Talking to nurse

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:28:07 UTC 2018

 Hi Lisa! There is an app on the iPhone called Talking Tuner. It works well. The only disadvantage is that it tells you whether you end the note on pitch or not. But can’t tell you whether you go flat or sharp in the middle of playing the note. Also, I have found that putting a sticker on the barrel of my headjoint and on the barrel of my flute body helps me line the headjoint up. I find this helps me play more consistent Lee because my head joint is at the same place every time I play. I also find it helps me play a little more in tune because I can feel how far apart the two stickers need to be so that the flute is in tune. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone