[MusicTlk] I am a musician going to NFB Orlando convention. Is anyone in collaborating?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 7 19:04:31 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

I will also be attending the NFB convention in Orlando, and have
consecutively since 1986. There will be a Blind Musicians Group
meeting on Wednesday afternoon, of which I am chairperson. If
you're there, we'd love to have you talk to us about your
experiences in your field of expertise. That would be really
special.

Blessings,

Linda