[MusicTlk] an idea I'm considering

Sandra sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:01:18 UTC 2018

Hey, all,

Thinking about purchasing a vibra-slap. The LP Deluxe, which I’ve seen demoed on YouTube, has too metallic a sound for my Aspergers neurology, unless it can be ‘tuned” not to be so jarring. Either that, or I’m looking for one that is wooden. Any thoughts from people who’ve had experience with this percussion instrument, appreciated. Thanks, in advance.

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)

---