[MusicTlk] Banjo case

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:46:02 UTC 2018

I was given a banjo as a gift.

I have never  played one and no pretty much nothing about it. I do plan to
learn.  I can not tell you the brand or neck length or any of that but it
does seem to be what I would think is a pretty standard size and is
basically an entry level model.

I need to get a case for it but the prices at the music store in town were I
thought pretty steep. They wanted over $100. For a basic case I think
actually more like $120.00.

Any ideas where I could look for an inexpensive case?  I don't care about
style or even cosmetic condition if it is a used one. I  just need it to be
protected from me or my cat knocking it over or stepping on it and damaging
it. so basically I just need a shell. Any  ideas would be welcome.

 Robert