[MusicTlk] Accessible Metronome apps

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:23:44 UTC 2018

Hi Seyoon. I do not have an answer but since you brought up this topic I would like to also   piggyback on this post  and ask if there is a good guitar tuning app that would work with voiceover. Even a very low tech one that just gives a tone for each string to match to would work  fine for my purposes.  Could use a four string bass tuning app also.
Robert