[MusicTlk] recording short audio clips on an IPhone.

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Tue Aug 21 04:28:21 UTC 2018

Hello robert. Try Voice memos. It's simple, and it's bilt Into the device. Also, IMessage have an audio recorder as well. And Music Memos, another wonderful app that I've been using for almost 2 years now, also works, but if you don't have a keyboard around, meaning a musical keyboard, the chord structures may not work the way you want it to. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad

Darnell.
Check out Radio Connection Live every Saturday from 8-10 Eastern, 7-9 Central, 6-8 Mountain, and 5-7 Pacific/MST. Also known as AZ time.

Follow me on twitter: @216music.

Skype: dj.benz1987

Check me out on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/muzikman22