[MusicTlk] which is the best program?

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:45:06 UTC 2018

 I  cannot speak to the others because I have only used Apple music but I can tell you that Apple music does have over 45 million songs which gives you a  ton of music to choose from. You can even get very obscure music there  like my song.  The one thing I like and maybe they all do this, is that I can just name a song and artist and it will play it or I can just ask for a type of music like classic rock or opera and it will play that type or  it will play all music from one artist and so on.
So that is all I know.
If I can get all of that with a free service and just as accessible on an I phone I would be interested in that also.
 Robert