[MusicTlk] which is the best program?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Aug 26 13:09:49 UTC 2018

Hi,
Is Google Play just for Android? I am using an iPhone. Is iTunes music good
or not, and are they accessible or not? How many songs can you download
using iTunes?
Thanks,
Lauren

Aretha Franklin sings "Take my hand, precious Lord" when she was young. This
is amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=korCFV2etT8
Blessings in Jesus' Name!
Advice from Toby and Laynie:"meow when you feel like it."