[MusicTlk] You can now listen to my albums on Apple music and Spotify...

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:05:23 UTC 2018

Cameron,
 On The ocean song, what guitar/guitars are you using just  after the intro
after the drums start. It sounds to me like some kind of semi holowbody like
a Gibson 335 or 355
 I   don't know what kind of guitar Mark knofflar uses bbut it kind of
reminds me of him.
Grate album by the way. I am enjoying listening to it now.