[MusicTlk] melodica question

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 17 01:49:40 UTC 2018

Hi,
 For those of us that do not know what a melodica is, could you give a quick
description  pleas?

I am guessing that it would be something like a harmonica.
I suppose a harmonica is for harmony and a melodica is for melody.
But that is just a wild guess based on the sounds of the two words.
Thanks
Robert