[MusicTlk] my latest track

Eden eden420 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 06:36:40 UTC 2018

Hi there,
It's Eden Kizer, and I produce music under the name Linnea. It's usually of an ambient quality, but this track was a little unique, came from midi file of me playing a synth that didn't turn out well, I tried 3 more instruments put effects and came up with this. Music purists who insist on theory being propper may not like it, bi love it, it's been called ebbing and flowing like an ocean, ethereal and relaxing. It uses a very well sampled harp called Elysium Harp, Valhalla Shimmer Reverb and a preset from Guitar Rig 5 having been played with the aid of a Komplete Kontrol keyboard. go will be on my fourth album.  I rarely absolutely love one of my own songs, but this one is an exception, and it almost  went in the trash.
https://youtu.be/a-7IBwfCJto