[MusicTlk] College bands question

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 22:41:13 UTC 2018

No I did not March with my dog. The way I did the parades is I marched and somebody on the left made a clicking sound when we were playing so that I could listen in line up with them. Then we are playing I tried to line up as best I could. I didn’t march in the field shows because I couldn’t think of a way to do it so I stood and played with the pit. Later after high school I found out that plenty of blind people have found ways of marching in the field show. I think what they have often done is tried fishing line around their waist and around the waist of the two people on either side they would be near and if the fishing line tension was Todd they knew they were the right place.

Sent from my iPhone