[MusicTlk] Sony pictures Television hip pop EDM beat.m4a

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 13 23:54:56 UTC 2018

Hope you like this so many pictures Television hip-hop/EDM beat. I like the way this is been done. Well, I guess I definitely like the way this is been done. I get it. Maybe Java Joel might think about want to use this on 96 five kiss FM as a bumper. I don’t know. Let me know how you like this. If there is a constructive criticism to be offered, I’m willing to listen to it. Thank you. It’s actually Sony pictures television. Not so many pictures Television. Although, that sounds like another name for somebody else’s production company. And I wonder what that being with him Mike. Be like. I really need that Bluetooth keyboard. Oh by the way, Dave Mckee, if you FaceTime me, I will hear it, but you won’t. This is Ashley your ringtone for when you FaceTime me. Great. Actually your ringtone. Actually your ringtone.