[MusicTlk] Tips on how to memorize a very repetitive peace

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 18:12:39 UTC 2018

Generally I would probably try and pay attention to the specific sections of the music where those small changes occur, and literally remember them when you are not playing flute. If you can write the melody down or sing it then you will probably be able to play it. You can also try and understand what those changes that you are talking about actually are. Is there some kind of structure? Some kind of pattern?
Those things always help.
Best,

IC