[MusicTlk] Discrimination in Florida when it comes to music

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:58:09 UTC 2018

  Hi I am a blind flutist and this is of course ridiculous. Give me a few days and I will help you find a teacher who can work with you. Obviously you can learn the flute without site and you can have an amazing positive relationship with the flute tea transplant. My flute teacher is such a special person in my life that I named one of my children after her!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone