[MusicTlk] Discrimination in Florida when it comes to music

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 20 20:04:33 UTC 2018

Lisa,

	I am an active leader in the Florida affiliate, living in Tampa.
Where do you live? If you would like some assistance, please feel free to
give me a call. My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.