[MusicTlk] Discrimination in Florida when it comes to music

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 20 23:22:30 UTC 2018

Lisa,

	Well, we can certainly have someone chat with him to help resolve this issue or find someone else in the area that can teach you. It is your choice. Does this person work independently or is he part of a teaching studio?

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.